[Scribus] Booklet printing

Peter Nermander m8130
Tue Mar 28 13:34:49 CEST 2006

> Using Linux, there is a fairly simple approach to printing in a booklet
> format http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_make_a_booklet
> - which I have used. However, impressed colleagues have discovered this
> fine tool - but are Windows users. I noticed and suggested the new
> Windows version. However, the howto mentioned is only relevant for Linux.
> Do you know whether there is a useable approach with the Windows version -
> perhaps with the .pdf file?

Psutils (including psbook, psnup, pstops etc) are available under Windows.

http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/psutils.htm

To print the postscript file use GSView.

http://www.cs.wisc.edu/~ghost/gsview/

And there is also the recently mentioned Multivalent (can be used on the PDF).

http://multivalent.sourceforge.net

/Peter