[Scribus] PDF manipulation tool

Craig Ringer craig
Tue Mar 28 06:20:03 CEST 2006

hatsch wrote:
> nice tool, but i don't see the license problem, it's GPL isn't it?

Some of it. See http://multivalent.sourceforge.net/license.html . Note
that some is just gratis for non-commercial use, and that some parts
have only a cut-down version available gratis.

I'm also not sure how the licensing issues work out WRT to using a
non-free ($0 nc) library with a GPL application like the user tools.

Note that multivalent has been on the links page on scribus.net for
quite some time, and it turns up regularly on the ML when people are
looking to do imposition etc. I've heard mixed reports on its
effectiveness and reliability.

--
Craig Ringer