[Scribus] ANNOUNCE Release Scribus 1.3.3 - Printemps

Benjamin Huot benjaminhuot
Tue Mar 28 03:40:47 CEST 2006

This is a native Mac installer - its as easy as installing Apple
software on OS X. Note: this is just version 1.3.2. I have successfully
and easily installed Scribus this way on OS X.

http://www.scribus.org.uk/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=index&catid=&topic=9

I am now downloading the packaging from aqua.scribus.net of 1.3.3 to see
how hard that will be to install.