[Scribus] ANNOUNCE Release Scribus 1.3.3 - Printemps

Ruth Rickard ruth
Tue Mar 28 01:30:39 CEST 2006

Thank you Andreas and John for your helpful comments. I am sure I can do it and yes, I did take the frameworks out of the folders, although I think the advice on the download page could have been a bit clearer since the A and B folders are what you get, and since I didn't put the frameworks in the folders in the first place, I really needed to be told to take them out, if you see what I mean.

But for the rest, I am looking forward to learning how to work in Scribus - all new to me!

Thanks

Ruth