[Scribus] TIFF is an unsupported file format?

Tino Schwarze scribus.lists
Thu Mar 23 17:15:36 CET 2006

On Thu, Mar 23, 2006 at 04:54:59PM +0100, gewilit at gmx.de wrote:
> Thanks to all for your help!
> After installing cups-devel I compilied Scribus again and now it runs, build
> no C C T F C :-)
> But: When I importe a TIFF-file into a document, it looks green (!!) solarized
> in areas of dark (black) colours. Exporting as PDF the image looks fine
> again. ?

This sounds like you've got a CMYK picture but no color management
enabled. Make sure that you've enabled color management and configured a
correct CMYK profile. (See the Scribus documentation for hints to
everything you need.)

HTH! Tino.