[Scribus] Scribus-CVS: Problems with values in dropdown menus (3)

Kurt Lhotzky k_lhotzky
Tue Mar 21 11:21:43 CET 2006

Hi, Craig -

no, changing the language settings doesn't solve the problem. Strange
enough: In all languages it's sufficient to run either the
FontSample-script or the FontTemplate to get out the described troubles.
In fact - I can live with this problem (which must not be a Scribus, but
could be an Ubuntu Dapper bug!) now I know how to procede. Nevertheless
- it could discourage people who start anew with Scribus, and that would
be to regret!

Kurt