[Scribus] Scribus-CVS: Problems with values in dropdown menus solved

PLinnell mrdocs
Mon Mar 20 21:12:36 CET 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 18:27, Gregory Pittman wrote:
> Kurt Lhotzky wrote:
> > Finally I had the brilliant idea to try in "preferences" the
> > different themes and their behaviour. With the platinum theme
> > everything is OK. Maybe it's something with Dapper???
>
> the default theme causes problems, using any other is OK.
>
> Greg

Hi,

Please file these bugs with Ubuntu. The next version of Kubuntu should
have this issue fixed along with some other Qt plugin related fixes.

This issue does not happen on any other major distro AFAIK.

Peter