[Scribus] Scribus-CVS: Problems with values in dropdown menus really solved

Kurt Lhotzky k_lhotzky
Mon Mar 20 17:18:51 CET 2006

One correction for anyone who has the same problem: It does not depend
on the themes. I just got wrong.
The solution is strange: If you start (with which theme whatsoever) in
an empty document one of the python-scripts (for instance the font
sample), the problem is solved afterwards... Maybe that's helpful for
the developpers, tooo???

Regards,

Kurt Lhotzky