[Scribus] Scribus splash screen

Chris Smith chris
Sun Mar 19 23:44:40 CET 2006

On Sunday 19 March 2006 17:27, Riku Leino wrote:
> Why don't you run it with --no-splash? Would solve your issue.

I normally like a splash screen; it provides information, verifies that
the program is loading and what it is currently doing.

The oddity with the Scribus splash screen is the fact that it shows up
on all of the virtual desktops. I can't simply move to a new desktop if
I want to do something immediately with an application that is already
open on a different desktop, something which is easily possible with
other applications.