[Scribus] Scribus splash screen

Chris Smith chris
Thu Mar 16 19:07:33 CET 2006

On Tuesday 07 March 2006 18:16, Erich Dollansky wrote:
> I like the splash screen to be there but not dominating the screen.

The problem I have with it is that dominates all of the desktops. Other
apps I use only show the splash screen on the desktop the app was
initiated on or the active desktop and I can switch to another desktop
to avoid the splash screen. Scribus, however, puts it's splash screen
on every virtual desktop. Really quite annoying, and I have run across
builds where clicking on the splash screen does not cause it to go
away.

Chris