[Scribus] import ps file as *real* text

Mayeul KAUFFMANN mayeul.kauffmann
Thu Mar 16 01:05:59 CET 2006

>If I were you, I would store my OO.o Writer file without any graphs and
>diagrams and import the text into Scribus. As for the image files, they are
>better stored separately and then imported into Scribus. This gives you
>_much_ more control over your layout in Scribus.

Thanks for your rapid answer !
I have retried the way you say on two simple pages. Unfortunately, footnotes get placed in the main text frame. Cross references are transformed into plain text (not dynamic anymore). These 2 shortcomings make it impractical to work on a scientific book in OOo form into scribus, unless I missed something.
So my question on *real* text remains...
Regards
Mayeul

Christoph Sch?fer a ?crit :