[Scribus] Windows Installer

Philipp Wagner lists
Mon Mar 13 22:03:48 CET 2006

Hi,
I have a small suggestion for the Windows installer. Would it be
possible, to have a check at the beginning of the installer if
GhostScript (new enough version) and the GDI+-lib is installed and if
not, grab it from the internet and install it first? A lot of windows
user are not used to read a page of instructions first before installing
a software package, so I got already a couple questions from friends to
explain to them how the installation works (well, some of them didn't
understand english and so weren't able to understand the instruction
page on the homepage).

Philipp