[Scribus] Off Topic: CHM to PDF conversion tool
Mon Mar 13 17:15:06 CET 2006
from google, i got a few links :
* First, a tip with PDF printer :
* Direct to PDF :
- http://www.thebeatlesforever.com/processtext/abcchm.html (not free
but seems there's a demo version working for 30 days)
- http://www.colorpilot.com/chm2pdf.html (don't know about a trial period)
- http://www.theta-software.com/chmtopdf.htm (7 day trial)
* To HTML :
- http://chm2web.aklabs.com/ (15 days trial)
And a lot more, but didn't find any free software...
On 3/13/06, Asif Lodhi <asif.lodhi at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have some manuals in CHM (Microsoft Windows Help) format that I
> would like to convert to PDF or PS so that I can read them on Linux.
> Do you guys know of any CHM to PDF conversion tool?
> Any help?
> Scribus mailing list
> Scribus at nashi.altmuehlnet.de
More information about the scribus