[Scribus] Split mailing list? (was: *mac scribus 1.3.2 aqua)

Petr Vaněk petr
Thu Mar 9 09:34:27 CET 2006

Dne ?tvrtek 09 b?ezen 2006 09:21 Helmut Wollmersdorfer napsal(a):
> Thomas R. Koll wrote:
> > Vorweg, Englisch ist die bessere Sprache wenn man von den Entwicklern
> > eine (bessere) Antwort haben will. Aber keine Pflicht.
>
> Personally I prefer English - I'm an Austrian native.
>
> But there seems to be a demand in the last Time for German and French.
>
> IMHO the list should be splitted into
> - users (English)
> - development
> - users German
> - users French
>
> Opinions?

hi Helmut,

it's IMHO way to hell. Well, maybe not in hell exactly... but it has been
discussed many times already. Now it works without any force split. Do it
like me - just ignore the messages you don't understand ;)

cheers
petr