[Scribus] Story Editor stopped working

PLinnell mrdocs
Sat Mar 4 19:48:21 CET 2006

On Saturday 04 March 2006 19:43, Leonard Sitongia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using 1.3.3 cvs on Windows XP.  I went to use it today, and
> firing up the Story Editor doesn't open its window.  Nothing seems
> to happen. Is there a preference that could be causing this?  Where
> would I look for log messages to shed light on this?
>
> I tried 1.3.2, and it behaves the same.
>
> Thanks for your help,
> ==Leonard

Hi,

Close Scribus.

Go to the current user's Documents and Settings folder. find
the .scribus folder and rename it. Note the . is not a typo.

Restart Scribus and it should work, but any preferences will need to
be reset.

We have had a couple of cases on Win32 where preferences are getting
messed up, but no root cause found.

Can you file a bug on http://bugs.scribus.net and zip up the old
folder and attach the files please ?

Thanks,