[Scribus] importing table

Peter Lesterhuis peterlesterhuis
Fri Mar 3 21:01:54 CET 2006

>Hi Peter,

>>> Yes, I am sure I am using Draw. I can see 2 export entries too: 1 to PDF
>>> and the other one ...to PDF. This is the one from the dropdown menu. I
>>> understand that this should provide more options.
>>> I reinstalled Draw but to no avail.
>>> Well, I've got something to work on.
>>> Peter.
>>

>Do the two entries behave the same way? Maybe it's just a translation error in
>the Dutch version.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Christoph

Yes, the 2 entries behave exactly the same way. Both entries launch a
dialog box where the name of the file to be exported can be typed,
subsequently one can choose the folder where the file will be stored and
finally the file-type can be chosen. Both dialog boxes are identical:
only one file type (PDF) can be chosen. I changed the language settings
to English, but this made no difference at all.
Peter.