[Scribus] varia

Asif Lodhi asif.lodhi
Fri Mar 3 03:22:32 CET 2006

Hi Louis (and developers),

On 3/2/06, Louis Desjardins <louis_desjardins at mardigrafe.com> wrote:
> This gives me the opportunity to say again how it would be useful to
> have a Super Search & Replace into Scribus. For such tasks where you
> need to do 10 Searches / Replacements in a row, looking after
> 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-0 in such font and changing it to another... Why do 10
> Searches? Why not do only one, with all the occurrences?

I wonder how difficult/easy it could be to develop a capability in
Scribus so that the function mentioned above is carried out using
standard pattern-matching tools already present in Linux on the
underlying XML text file and then re-paint to update the view - just
like vi's inline execute-n-insert-the-results feature.

--
Best regards,

Asif