[Scribus] Wiki stuff : "Workaround for thin spaces"

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Thu Mar 2 18:29:06 CET 2006

Hi,

Can someone pick the following post and place it on the Scribus wiki for
me, please! Sorry, I haven't got very far with this valuable tool.
Should be placed in the HOW-TO section. Also, I can provide a French
translation for this, as soon as I get a little extra time. (Greg, if
you have any... ? joking!). Anyone willing to translate is welcomed! I
should be done during the week-end.

Many many thanks in advance! :)

Cheers,

Louis