[Scribus] Scribus 1.3.3 cvs crashes on Windows very easy

Erich Dollansky oceanare
Thu Mar 2 06:38:17 CET 2006

Hi,

I experience this problem with the windows version from day one.

I have a document with many frames. If I move the frames from page to
page, deselct a frame, select it again and then right-click it, Scribus
crashes.

The view is set to Thumbnails when I do the moving.

I did not find a way yet to reproduce it 100%. Scribus most likely
crashes after I moved some 10 frames across pages.

It might be important the frame are locked. So I have to unlock and lock
them again before and after the move.

I have only one document I work with on Windows. I cannot remember to
have seen this effect on FreeBSD.

I know that this is an error which is very hard to find. Just keep this
in mind when you are working on the code around right-clicking on a
frame as all crashes I experienced until today happened when I
right-clicked a frame and Scribus was gone before the menu appeared.

Erich