[Scribus] Guides don't show up

Leonard Sitongia sitongia
Thu Mar 2 04:11:04 CET 2006

Riku Leino wrote:
> Kite Lau wrote:
>> Make sure you check the options in preference -> guides. And tick the
>> show guides in View memu.
> and for the current document make sure you pick the option from the "Document
> Setup"

Okay, thanks.  I've done those steps.  Also, I've found that having the
grid on was masking the visibility of the guides.  I had them on the
same location, and the grid apparently takes precedence.  No problem, as
I should probably use the guide when snapping to the grid doesn't apply,
so would normally not have the grid on, perhaps.

I want to thank everyone for their responsive help.  This is a good
community of people.

==Leonard