[Scribus] imported from Inkscape... lines changing ?

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Thu Mar 2 02:45:35 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, 1. M?rz 2006 21:40 schrieb stu seven:
>    I noticed an unwanted effect yesterday after
> importing an Inkscape SVG into Scribus...
>   ...I got the picture OK, but now it has some ROUNDED corners where I
> had SQUARE corners ?!?
>      This could be an interesting effect maybe...
> but not what was intended... is this, possibly,
> a Scribus bug... or should I be bugging the
> Inkscape forum ?   :)
> Anybody seen similar ?
> Thanks

Hi Stu,

SVG import doesn't always work as expected. I suggest you skim the bug tracker
for reports on this topic. If no item seems to match your problem, file
another one and upload the SVG.

Cheers,

Christoph