[Scribus] Importing or Creating List functions

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Wed Mar 1 19:33:11 CET 2006

Am Mittwoch, 1. M?rz 2006 18:39 schrieb Nicholas Vettese:
> I am trying to insert a list into my document, but I do not see it anywhere
> on the toolbar, or the menus.  I went into the text editor, and I saw where
> you can create your own styles, or import them, so I decided to create an
> indented text style.  What I really wanted was to have a bulleted list.  I
> see that they can be inserted, but I was wondering if there was a
> repository for such styles on the website.
>
> Thanks,
> nick

Hi Nicholas,

for the creation of lists, please have a look here:

(English):
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/How_to_create_lists_in_scribus_1.2x

(French(:
http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Cr%C3%A9er_une_liste_avec_Scribus_1.2.x