[Scribus] Importing or Creating List functions

Nicholas Vettese nvettese
Wed Mar 1 18:39:31 CET 2006

I am trying to insert a list into my document, but I do not see it anywhere on the toolbar, or the menus.  I went into the text editor, and I saw where you can create your own styles, or import them, so I decided to create an indented text style.  What I really wanted was to have a bulleted list.  I see that they can be inserted, but I was wondering if there was a repository for such styles on the website.

Thanks,
nick