[Scribus] Donate to Scribus!

Plinnell mrdocs
Tue Jun 27 16:36:25 CEST 2006

On Tuesday 27 June 2006 15:26, Jim Killock wrote:
> Dear all / Andreas / Scribus mgmt,
>
> How can we can get donations arranged? if not IBAN, could Andreas
> or someone from Scribus' management arrange a Paypal account we
> could put money into?
<snip>
Hi,

We recently created  a non profit organization to support Scribus and
when it is approved and the paperwork OK'd , we will then have the
proper vehicle for receiving donations both monetary and other
in-kind gifts.

If it appears we have been dawdling, it is because we wanted to do
this carefully and correctly so there are no long term issues and
that benefactors can feel assured there is a proper legal mechanism
for handling these gifts.

I am pleased to know the enthusiasm and support that is out there, but
ask a tiny bit of patience as we now are waiting on the govt to OK
it.

Thanks,
Peter