[Scribus] producing page order in a pdf for A5 booklet printing

charlie young spidercorp
Thu Jun 22 12:01:51 CEST 2006

Hi,

I want to export a pdf booklet as A5 pages. I then want to be able to print
two pages per sheet of A4 paper. When printed I want to be able to compile
the pages as a booklet so that the A5 pages are in the correct reading
order.

Currently, if i make page one my back page, and page two the front cover (so
that when printed onto a sheet of A4 they make the booklet cover), the page
printing order I put in the pdf generator for a 12 page document is thus:
1,2,3,12,11,4,5,10,9,6,7,8.

Is there a function in the generator which will automatically compile the
page order for a booklet?

Thanks

Charlie