[Scribus] ghostscript

Masin Al-Dujaili masin.al-dujaili
Thu Jun 22 10:26:19 CEST 2006

Hello Jean,

>> I just reinstalled scribus and ghostscript and get a message that
>> ghostscript is not installed. How can I get scribus detect that ghost
>> script
>> is already installed on my computer?

> Just set path to ghostscript (gswin32c.exe specifically) in preferences,
> 'externa tools' tab

I've got the same problem and your suggestion doesn't solve it. At
every start of Scribus it complains about ghostscript not being
installed. Might it have to with the order in which I install both
programs? I first installed Scribus, started it and then recognised my
mistake. I installed Ghostscript, but Scribus still complained. I
deinstalled Scribus and reinstalled it, but it didn't help ... BTW: I
use v1.3.3.2 if that's of any importance.

--
Best regards
Masin
mailto:masin.al-dujaili at web.de

Get my public key at /
Besorge Dir meinen ?ffentlichen Schl?ssel unter
http://www.de.pgp.net/pgpnet/wwwkeys.html (enter my e-mail address in search field) or
http://wwwkeys.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x87183B1AD91E72C6
Dateiname   : nicht verf?gbar
Dateityp    : application/pgp-signature