[Scribus] Question regarding Mac OS X Version 1.3.3.2cvs

avox avox
Thu Jun 15 13:14:14 CEST 2006

Matthias Schmitt wrote:

> Hello,
>
> the current version lists in its known error list
> (http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=2015):
>
> "- CMYK colors are wrong"
>
> Does this mean, that the Mac Version should not be used for production
> purpose in its current version?

Depends on the kind of production you do. Currently I see massive color
shifts
with some kind of tiff and psd images, not only cmyk. Other images work
fine.
So if you are willing to test and try, you can use it.

1.3.x is a development branch which has frequent new releases and where
features change quickly. For a long-term project it's therefore not suitable
IMO.

The 1.2 version works fine on OSX under X Windows is stable wrt. to few
crashes and functionality.

/Andreas