[Scribus] Key bug

Le Tigre scribus
Sat Jun 10 16:11:25 CEST 2006

Hi everybody,

I know this bug seems not very important (I noticed that when I talk
about it on ML), but for me it's a real problem.

This is the bug:
http://bugs.scribus.net/view.php?id=1908

(Typing ^o in text frame doesn't make ?)

If somebody have any idea, it's really a problem for me, cause I spend
many time typing the text in text frames, and during an emergancy (I
mean when I finish an issue) it's really boring.
I think it's beacuse I have QT 3.5 (on other computers with Qt 3.4,
there's not that problem): is there a way to come back to Qt 3.4?

Many thanks

Raphael