[Scribus] Compling under Kubuntu 6.06

"Christoph Schäfer" christoph-schaefer
Thu Jun 8 01:32:08 CEST 2006

Hi all,

a Hardware upgrade permitted me to install the latest Kubuntu alongside my SuSE partitions and WinXP.

Apart from being extremely impressed aboout integration, speed (Kubuntu has a bunch new packages installed while SuSE still tries to read the repositories) and ease of use, I still try to figure out how to compile Scribus there.

I assume I installed everything mentioned in the docs, but I still get this one on the console:

checking for X... configure: error: Can't find X includes. Please check your installation and add the correct paths!

Which package is missing?

Thx in advance

Christoph

Ideal f?r Modem und ISDN: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer