[Scribus] Presentations

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Jun 7 22:30:48 CEST 2006

cedric GEMY wrote:
> Yep, when you choose Sreen PDF, you're in.
>
> But you may also use somme other nice feature usually set in
> presentations :
> - you may use the Extra Tab to add transitions between slides (i.e. pages)

Personally, I'm a big "un-fan" of transitions. The ones with visual
motions of some sort seem the most offensive, and visually tiring. I
think just switching from one slide to the next is less annoying to the
audience. If your presentation is about next to nothing, perhaps one
needs transitions, otherwise it ought to be about the information on the
slides, not how you get from one to the next.
> For more inof read :
> http://www.le-radar.com/?articles/scribus_ScribusPDFScreenEn.html
> or :
> http://docs.scribus.net/index.php?lang=en&page=pdfexport4
>
> i don't see a Fullscreen feature : that would be nice ;)

Fullscreen should be a function of your viewer -- Adobe Reader works
just fine.

Greg