[Scribus] Inkscape and Gimp

Christoph Schäfer christoph-schaefer
Sat Jun 3 01:20:53 CEST 2006

> By the way, the list may not be aware that we have started a new
> Scribus Developer's blog at http://rants.scribus.net
>
> This whole thread has motivated me to write a longish essay about this
> very topic and I hope you will all find it enlightening.
>
> Peter

A big thanks for this blog! It's more than interesting to get the opportunity
of having a look into the "laboratory". Moreover, I think the blog will make
it easier for the regular testers (and for others as well, of course) to
understand the motivations of the wizards. I expect more fruitful debates in
the future based on these informations. I hope you will feed us with
background information from the "front" on a regular basis. Hopefully the
informations provided will also help us in helping others.

Yet another priority bookmark :)

Christoph