[Scribus] Collaborative publishing using wiki and Scribus

Thomas R. Koll tomk32
Fri Jun 2 14:38:04 CEST 2006

Am 01.06.2006 um 21:50 schrieb cedric GEMY:

> Collaborative writing with wiki is certainly a good thing. But
> export it
> to TXT before importing to Scribus is may be not optimal. Surely the
> better right now. But may be a nice transforming script from wiki to
> scribus file format should be nice. If it can be useful for people
> i can
> try this (i'll certainly need it soon) ;)

Actually I have an extensive python script for importing HTML into
Scribus  which saved from a mediawiki site.
if you want it, PM

ciao, tom

--
http://www.tomk32.de - just a geek trying to change the world