[Scribus] Scribus for Win32 on Kubuntu Dapper Desktop CD :)

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Fri Jun 2 00:50:30 CEST 2006

Craig Bradney napisa?(a):
> On Friday 02 June 2006 00:08, Maciej Hanski wrote:
>> Hi list,
>> this is a nice piece of news for Jean Ghali, I guess: Kubuntu Dapper
>> Desktop CD features his Scribus port for Win32.
>>
>> http://kubuntu.org/announcements/6.06-lts-release.php
>>
>> "Windows Free Software
>> The Desktop CD comes with an improved range of Free Software for
>> Windows, including Scribus DTP and Kexi Database 1.0. Use it to convert
>> your friends to Freedom."
>>
>> See this nice screen shot too:
>>
>> http://kubuntu.org/images/winfoss.png
>>
>> Maciej
>
> Now all they need is a rerelease with 1.3.3.2 :S

It's just a matter of the right timing, since all the major distros are
pretty transparent with their release schedules :) It should attract
some more attention to Scribus anyway, considering Ubuntus/Kubuntus
growing popularity -- it's #1 on distrowatch.com

M.