[Scribus] Again: Tutorial

Peter Nermander peter.nermander
Mon Jul 31 16:16:15 CEST 2006

> As a saying from my youth went, "If you're not part of the solution,
> you're part of the problem." Showing the example of good layout can be
> one of the ways to combat a world filled with cheesy PowerPoint
> presentations.

Yes, I don't disagree with that. I did say that the tutorial should take an example of a good layout and show how to realise it in Scribus. But I don't think the tutorial should tell how to design such a layout. The tutorial CAN however point out the major keys of the layout and explain why they are used.

But it is a difference between teaching how something works and teaching how to "invent it".

/Peter