[Scribus] Again: Tutorial

Thomas Zastrow listen
Wed Jul 26 22:48:23 CEST 2006

Helen Etters schrieb:
> I'm too new here to have any standing, but may I offer a suggestion?
> How about a tutorial in which the content of the pages is a Scribus
> Tutorial?  That way the work you do will result in, not a book on
> Rembrandt or rain forest animals (both worthy subjects) but will
> actually result in a a useful How-To booklet that can be printed?
> In other words, write a small book on how to use Scribus, and
> explain all the steps you go through in creating the booklet.
>
> Regardless of what you come up with, I'm glad you're here.
>
> Helen

Helen, welcome :-)

What you suggest is something like an endless recursion: Writing a
tutorial which deals whith a tutorial which is a tutorial about the
tutorial ... and so on :-)

I think, it's better to take a more realistic scenario and build a
tutorial whith deals  with some real content :-)

Just my 2 cents.

Best,

Tom