[Scribus] Again: Tutorial

Ed Keith e_d_k
Wed Jul 26 20:46:44 CEST 2006

I like to introduce a totally different approach.

IMHO it is best if a tutorial presents a silly,
uninteresting project. The reader should be thinking
about Scribus, not Hindu temples, Rembrandt, Sex, or
any other distracting topic.

   -EdK

--- Louis Desjardins <louis_desjardins at mardigrafe.com>

Ed Keith