[Scribus] Again: Tutorial

Ludi Maciel iludi
Wed Jul 26 17:15:46 CEST 2006

Em Qua 26 Jul 2006 13:27, avox escreveu:
> MaHan wrote:

> Gosh, that's just a few naked people in stone! It's not even
> close-ups of the reliefs with the orgies, so where's the problem? ;-)
>
> A little more tolerance to other cultures wouldn't hurt some priests
> or schools IMO....
> Would we start to use pictures of women only if they are wearing the
> tchador or burka next??

I have a suggestion: Can we replace those photos by these ones:
http://carnaval2006.terra.com.br/galeria/0,,OI26927-EI6246,00.html
It's a beautiful artwork, isn't?  And you can't complain that they are
'uncovered'.

http://img.terra.com.br/i/2006/02/23/310033-3983-ga.jpg
We have the Bono's approval, so It's not going to be an issue. :-)

JK

--
Ludi.