[Scribus] Offense (was: Re: Again: Tutorial)

Tino Schwarze scribus.lists
Wed Jul 26 18:45:20 CEST 2006

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 09:27:23AM -0700, avox wrote:

> Gosh, that's just a few naked people in stone! It's not even
> close-ups of the reliefs with the orgies, so where's the problem? ;-)
>
> A little more tolerance to other cultures wouldn't hurt some priests
> or schools IMO....
> Would we start to use pictures of women only if they are wearing the
> tchador or burka next??

Hey, let's start a religion where it's considered bad offense to wear
clothes (in fact, you would hide God's own creation!).

I'd say: Don't let (y)our freedom get crippled by zealots (and there are a
lot of them and a lot of different kinds).

SCNR,

Tino.