[Scribus] RE : Re: It's what people don't tell you... (WAS: Re: Why do?)

Jean Basile jean.basile
Wed Jul 26 09:29:59 CEST 2006

--- Pierre-Luc Auclair <p.lucauclair at heliosmulti.com>
a ?crit :
> Of course, you don't write a book in Scribus! That's
> not what it's
> designed for.
>
> As long as people will try to do with a layout
> software what they should
> do with a text editor, they will never be happy.

I beg the difference. You can design a book in
scribus. I agree, you can't and shouldn't write it in
Scribus. Use notepad, emacs, vim. But you can produce
a book quite easy.

Jean