[Scribus] default text font

Gregory Pittman gpittman
Wed Jul 26 05:06:57 CEST 2006

Helen Etters wrote:
> My Scribus opens with a default font of Y2KBug!

Not sure what you mean, but it always helps to start with your Scribus
version.
> I find Bernhard Modern, or Bitstream Charter, to be more useful,
> so I change it over and over again.
>
> Can someone advise me how to make Bitstream my default?

Version 1.2.4 -- go to (menu) Settings > Preferences > Tools
Version 1.3.x -- go to File > Preferences > Tools

While you're there, do some exploring around Preferences to see what
kinds of settings there are to be changed.

Greg