[Scribus] Several reasons why columns will stay per frame in Scribus; was: Why do?

Louis Desjardins louis_desjardins
Wed Jul 26 02:50:26 CEST 2006

BandiPat a ?crit :

> Where do you guys come up with this stuff?  Where have you been hiding
> out for the last few 10 years?

This whole situation reminds me of a crocodile caught in a trap
surrounded with people that only try to get it out and the crocodile
biting back! We are only trying to help and we're gonna get hurt. I
can't believe this.

Pat, I can only suggest you formulate your comments in a kind manner, if
you allow me to ask. I and others on this list might just find we have
spent too much time taking care of the issues you raised and trying to
get your point with so little "information" ("comment" is a better word
here).

Louis