[Scribus] Scribus ease of use

ransom82 ransom1982
Tue Jul 25 17:13:27 CEST 2006

I am a new user to Scribus.  Previously I was attempting to use MS
Publisher for a few projects.  I found Publisher very frustrating to
use, in part because I need to use drawings I have created in a
CAD/CAM application.  Scribus was much easier to use, and much faster
to learn than Publisher for this task.  Plus, I got *awesome* quality
pdf's.  And only had to access the help file a couple of
times--everything else was very intuitive.

I want to say a big "Thank You" to the Scribus developers for a great
piece of software.  To Pat, I think MS Publisher is the software for
you and your newbie friend.  It does all you are asking for.  Scribus
is a different sort of tool.

Matthew