[Scribus] I'm puzzled

BandiPat magicpage91
Sun Jul 23 21:03:05 CEST 2006

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> BandiPat wrote:
>
>> I tell you, I'm just lost on the Select Item Mode, no clue as to what
>> you are referring too there.
>>
> Another question for the wiki:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Toolbars
>
> Greg
>
> PS I, too, used to use ProPage on the Amiga. Even in retrospect, it's
> amazing what the Amiga could do with a 33Mhz processor.

Ok, Greg, I finally get it, Select Item icon.  We had been talking about
menus, so that was why it threw me when the poster mentioned it.  That
lovely wiki, glad I have it bookmarked now, looks like I'll need it a
alot!  ;-)

Oh wow, don't get me started on the Amiga and it's features!  From 1991
til the end, I was the only Commodore authorized dealer  & service
center in NC.  The operating system, the programs, all superb, but not
without it's stinkers.  Powerful, but easy to use.  Linux felt like the
next progressive step from the Amiga for me and except for a few unruly
programs, wink, wink, it hasn't been a bad move.

regards,
Pat

--
          ---SuSE Linux v10.1---