[Scribus] I'm puzzled

BandiPat magicpage91
Sat Jul 22 03:17:46 CEST 2006

Gregory Pittman wrote:
> [...]
> see:
> http://wiki.scribus.net/index.php/Working_with_Story_Editor#Font_Size_and_Line_Spacing
>
>> 1.3.4 will (hopefully) support linespacing per paragraph.
>>

> To some extent, use of paragraph styles can serve this purpose.
>
> Greg

Thanks Greg, this pretty much told me what I suspected about line
spacing in a frame, but it did remind me to bookmark the wiki page!  I
would hope that the future programming to handle this would change to a
point that if you want the whole text frame line spacing to change, then
just select the frame and change the line spacing settings in the
Properties window.  But, if you want just a couple of lines to change,
let the user select those lines of text only, then alter the line
spacing for just those two or three lines you have highlighted.

Pat

--
          ---SuSE Linux v10.1---
        Registered Linux User #225206