[Scribus] I'm puzzled

peterd pral
Sat Jul 22 00:49:24 CEST 2006

The key to line spacing (leading) when using different point sizes is;

A) Use the body (story) text point size and leading as the 'key'.

B) Use different text frames for each of the different point sizes used
(assuming the headings and subs are bigger - there is no need if using
smaller point sizes).

C) Define the leading as multiplies - that is, if the body text uses a
leading of 14points then the (bigger point size heading) leading should
be either 28points (x2), 42points (x3) and so on.  This way everything
will sit on the baseline.

Cheers,
Peter