[Scribus] Can't fill in values on "Properties"

Maciej Hanski ma_han2000
Tue Jul 18 19:16:56 CEST 2006

neuhaus at dodekatex.de napisa?(a):
>> On Tuesday 18 July 2006 14:28, neuhaus at dodekatex.de wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I just went my first steps with Scribus.
>>>
>>> But if I try to modify a form on the properties dialog, the values
>>> are switching to "0.000 mm". Even the arrow up/down doesn't work.
>

>> https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+source/scribus/+bug/37711
>
> There's a funny workaround on this page. It worked. Thanks!

Funny, indeed:) Meanwhile, this joke has reached  the ripe age of 3.5
months, many Dapper Drake LTS users have had a good, hearty laugh, and
yet there is no solution  in sight, not even any activity to find one.

Maciej