[Scribus] Scribus Text Editor

hovergo at net-tech.com.au hovergo
Tue Jul 18 09:42:40 CEST 2006

Hi all
Frequently I find it necessary to hold several copies of each text
file,  each with minor variations and its quite difficult to see when
editing just which file is open in the text box.
Would it be possible to have the Editor display the file name and
possibly the path for text file currently being edited,
also,
 to have a Save Changes to the currently Open  text file option which
does not close the Editor after Scribus displays the changes, I find
that frequently I need to make some 10-20 changes to a text and
reopening the Editor each time is bothersome.

Thanks for a top DTP, I have just told a number of people about Scribus.
regards
Roger