[Scribus] Some basics?

John R. Culleton john
Mon Jul 17 02:11:19 CEST 2006

> ..except wrapping multicolumn text around a wide float, which is the
> only thing causing me real pain! Actually you can even do this but you
> have to manually rebuild the margins on every affected column which
> isn't practical.

Context, which is a newer TeX variant can handle this. I think it
is described in the manual Details or perhaps in Columns.

All LaTeX users should familiarize themselves with Context, and
then choose the tool that fits their hand.
http://www.pragma-ade.nl/show-man-1.htm

--
John Culleton
Able Indexing and Typesetting