[Scribus] Left Justifying the last line of a full-justify text block

Plinnell mrdocs
Mon Jul 17 00:10:47 CEST 2006

On Sunday 16 July 2006 23:40, Anthony Buckton wrote:
> Hi There,
>

> Thanks to Scribus, I have been cranking out a heap of really
> tight&tidy brochures and documents - its great stuff, thankyou!
>

>  There is one request I do have: In a block/paragraph of fully
> justified text, most WP and DP packages will left-justify the last
> line of the block so that there is isn't "over spacing" of the
> line. Some have setting that allow the user to select whether to
> leave as left-justifed or expand to full-justify if the line length
> is over half the width of the text area.
>

> Could such settings be included in Scribus?
>

> Regards,
>

> Anthony

Hi,

There are two different options for justification in Scribus. Left
justify, which will do as you want and forced justification.

Secondly, please please do not send HTML e-mail to a public mailing
list. It is not good form *ever*.

Cheers,

Peter