[Scribus] Story Editor vs word processor.

hovergo at net-tech.com.au hovergo
Wed Jul 12 00:36:25 CEST 2006

<snip>

If you are referring to inserting/deleting content,

>What I am suggesting is that perhaps rather than going about it the way
>you might originally wish to, you can add a frame at the end, then
>insert the table or whatever in the middle,
></snip>

RM. ----this is the way I manage text frames, works very well, add
frames on a blank page at the end.
I got into the habit of having a couple of blank pages at the end of the
document - Just in case I needed to fiddle with the layout.
The absolute beauty of Scribus compared to word processors is that I can
delete the pages and everything stays as is -EX-cellent.
Roger

<snip>